- This event has passed.
Debugging in Conformal Low Power: GUI and Non-GUI Approach
October 14, 2020
Static low-power verification enables engineers to verify and debug multimillion-gate designs optimized for low power, without complex and time-consuming simulations. However, understanding these IEEE 1801 violations and diagnosing the root cause can become challenging without a user-friendly debug infrastructure. Cadence® Conformal® Low Power has an intuitive debug infrastructure that enables fast and accurate static low-power verification with full-chip capacity and ease of use.
Join this quarterly webinar to learn some essential debug steps that will enable you to identify root cause low-power issues with minimal effort. We will showcase a few practical examples to help you familiarize with the diagnostic capabilities available in Conformal Low Power.
This session will cover:
- Conformal LP diagnostic capabilities
- How to debug 1801 Errors in Conformal LP using a Non-GUI approach
- How to debug 1801 Errors in Conformal LP using a GUI approach
- Custom grouping of 1801 Conformal LP violations by defining rule filters
Date and Time
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
11:00 am – 12:00 pm (India Time)
- Registration closes on Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- This webinar is intended for Cadence customers who currently have access to the Conformal technologies.
For questions and inquiries, or issues with registration, send an email to email@example.com