- This event has passed.
Create Accurate ECAD Libraries from MCAD, and Automate Them
January 28, 2021
Accurate libraries are key to getting quality results out of any design tool. With an automated way to accurately generate IPC standard-compliant ECAD libraries from MCAD, you can adapt to any changes in the board technology or assembly process. This allows you to quickly and automatically create the most accurate libraries for your design teams.
Cadence® Allegro® ECAD-MCAD Library Creator empowers you to automate the creation of standards-compliant libraries, synchronize your ECAD and MCAD libraries, retarget your library to quickly generate variations to meet standards like flex, HDI, and alternate solder processes (reflow/wave), and auto-generate standards-compliant (IPC7251 and IPC7351), accurate footprints from 3D models or customized rules.
Attend this webinar to hear our experts illustrate and discuss:
- Extermination of the traditional component creation methods
- How quickly the MCAD data are converted to ECAD symbols with gold-standard accuracy
- How easy it is to adjust rules and reform a single-source data library to meet the different assembly process
- How the tools address the organization rules while constructing a library
- How easy it is to add realistic and augmented information during library creation
Date and Time
Thursday, January 28, 2021
Time: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm (India Time)
- Registration closes at 10:00 pm on January 27, 2021.
- If you register, please plan on attending.
For questions and inquiries, or issues with registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org