- This event has passed.
AI Business Week Digital Symposium
February 22, 2021 @ 8:00 AM - February 25, 2021 @ 5:00 PM
AI Business Week 2021 – Register Now! – On-Demand Thought Leadership with No Distractions
AI Business week will take a unique look at the opportunities afforded by effective AI implementation across a number of sectors.
Running Monday, February 22 – Thursday, February 25, each day will feature two 90-minute sessions presenting a unique look at opportunities afforded by effective AI implementation across multiple industries.
ou’ll get access to live discussions from:
- Tobias Mathur, Head of AI@Operations, Uniper
- Errol Koolmeister, Product Area Lead Engineer, AI Foundation, H&M
- Manuel Proissl, Head of AI in Banking Products, UBS
- Mark Gerban, Digital Partnerships – Data, AI & Connected Car, Mercedes-Benz
- Richard Benjamins, Chief Data & AI Strategist, Telefonica
- Salahuddin Khawaja, Automation Executive, Managing Director, Bank of America
- Tony Uphoff, CEO, Thomas Publishing
- Maria Rua-Aguete, Executive Director, AI in Media, Omdia
- Peter Ondruska, Head of Research, Lyft Level 5
- Sebastian Reeve, Director of International Go-To-Market, Intelligent Engagement, Nuance Communications
- Umang Patel, Director, NHS Services, Babylon Health
- Jim Hodges, Chief Analyst, AI in Telco, Heavy Reading
It’s an important time in Artificial Intelligence. Don’t miss this opportunity and register now to AI Business Week for free. And equally, if you can’t make it on the days of the live event, feel free to register and watch on-demand. All content will be available for the following month.Share this post via: