- This event has passed.
2023 International Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES) Symposium
March 26 - March 30
March 26-30, 2023
Monterey, California, USA
Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
Technical Program Chair:
Colorado School of Mines, USA
The International Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES) Symposium serves as a forum for developers, analysts, and users of computational techniques applied to electromagnetic field problems for all frequency ranges. The symposium includes technical invited plenary and regular presentations, software tutorials, vendor booths, and short courses.
Papers may address general issues in applied computational electromagnetics or focus on specific applications, techniques, codes, or computational issues of potential interest to ACES members through invited and contributed papers. Distinguished researchers will be invited to deliver keynote speeches on technology trends and significant advances in relevant topics. The following is a list of suggested topics, although contributions in other areas of computational electromagnetics will also be considered.
- Integral Equations/Differential Equations;
- Hybrid and Multi-Physics Computations;
- Low Frequency/Asymptotic and High Frequency;
- Time Domain/Frequency Domain;
- Parallel and GPU Computations and Optimization Techniques
EM Modeling and Applications
- Small Antennas; Wideband and Multiband Antennas; Terahertz Antennas; Antenna Arrays;
- Dielectric Resonator Antennas; Printed and Conformal Antennas; RFID Antennas/Systems;
- Space and Satellite Antennas; Antennas with Advanced/Complex/Artificial Materials and Processes;
- Bio-Electromagnetics; Wearable Antennas; Implantable Antennas; Body Channel Modeling; Textile Electronics;
- Radio Propagation Modeling, Channel Estimation and Communication Systems;
- EMC; Wireless Power and RF Energy Harvesting; Near-field Techniques;
- Microwave Measurement Techniques; Material Microwave Property Characterization;
- Metamaterials; Nanotechnology; Photonics; Optical Devices and Systems;
Wide Bandgap/Emerging Semiconductor Electronic Devices; High-Speed Circuits; Interconnects;
- Passive/Active Microwave and Terahertz Devices; MEMS and MMICs;
Large-area Printing, Inkjet Printing and 3D Printing Technologies;
- Low-temperature Co-fired Ceramics and Liquid Crystal Polymers for Microwave Devices;
- Microwave Remote Sensing; SAR Algorithms and Systems; Inverse Scattering; Radar Techniques.
Optimization and Design
- Sensitivity Analysis; Deterministic and Stochastic Methods; Uncertainty Quantification; Adaptive Refinement; Neural Networks; Artificial Intelligence; Machine Learning; Expert Systems.
Devices and Applications
- Electric Machines and Drives; Nondestructive Testing; Induction Heating;
- Wide Bandgap Devices; Power Electronic Devices; Flexible Power Electronics;
- Microsystems; Biomedical Applications; Charged Particles Trajectories; Accelerators;
- Electromagnetic Launchers; Fusion Machines; Electromagnetic Compatibility.
- Paper Submission Deadline: November 14, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: January 2, 2023
- Submission of Revised Paper: January 16, 2023
- Early Registration: February 6, 2023