- This event has passed.
2023 ADAS & Autonomous Vehicle Technology Expo Conference
September 20 - September 21
THE US WEST COAST EXPO AND CONFERENCE FOR ADAS & AV TECH VEHICLE DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION
It’s become the leading expo on the subject in Europe and is now a permanent event in California each September.
Simulation, testing, sensing, lidar, radar, chips, silicon, AI, hardware, software, global positioning and mapping are some of the technologies on show.
An end-to-end ADAS/AV ecosystem on display, with expert speakers from international OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, research and development centers and innovative transportation startups.
BRINGING TOGETHER WORLD-LEADING EXPERTS IN THE FIELDS OF AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE RESEARCH, AI, SOFTWARE, SENSOR FUSION, AV TESTING, VALIDATION, DEVELOPMENT, STANDARDS AND SAFETY.
The 2023 ADAS & Autonomous Vehicle Technology Expo Conference will be held in Santa Clara California, alongside the expo, on September 20 & 21. Hear from over 80 expert speakers discussing the key topics concerning the development and test of safe autonomous driving and ADAS technologies; including software, AI and deep learning, sensor fusion, virtual environments, verification and validation of autonomous systems, testing and development tools and technologies, real-world word test and deployment, and standards and regulations.
What You Will See at the Expo
- ADAS (e.g. pedestrian targets, datalogging, GNSS positioning, testing, validation, sensor fusion)
- Connectivity (e.g. data, wireless, 5G networks, in-vehicle)
- AI and Sensor Fusion (e.g. Nvidia, synthetic data, raw data sensor fusion)
- Simulation (e.g. digital twins, sensor performance, synthetic data, environmental test chambers, XIL, VIL, MIL, SIL, HIL)
- Positioning (e.g. GNSS, sensor calibration)
- Validation and Testing (e.g. MIL, SIL, DIL, VIL, HIL, signal testing, sensors, ADAS, simulation)
- Sensors (e.g. camera, radar, lidar, perception, GPS)
- V2X (vehicle to everything)
- Data logging, acquisition, and connectivity (e.g. cables and harnesses, video cameras, CPU acceleration cards, sensors)
- Mobility solutions