1st IEEE RAS in Data Centers Summit
June 11 - June 12
RAS in the Data Center
A new international industry-focused summit that brings together academic researchers and industry technology leaders to share their vision and thought-leadership on the toughest Reliability, Availability and Serviceability (RAS) challenges facing the data center market now and in the future. Emphasizing end-use and market ready solutions, RAS in Data Centers is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society in coordination with the Test Technology Technical Community (TTTC).
For this first inaugural edition of the summit, in addition to Keynotes, Panels and Invited Tutorials, the event will also feature demos from the industry, as well as presentations in the area of server RAS.
The areas of interest include the following topics:
- T1 – Reliability Challenges and Mitigations to meet in-field requirements
- T2 – Availability Considerations to meet MTBF requirements
- T3 – Serviceability requirements for Mean Time To Repair and Preventative Maintenance Compliance
- T4 – Silent Data Corruption – mitigating effects at scale
- T5 – Emerging RAS Trends and Architectures
- T6 – Measuring resilience in AI Systems
We are accepting initial contributions in the form of a 1-page abstract. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by a committee of renowned experts in the field and will be shortlisted. Authors of each shortlisted abstract are required to attend the workshop in-person for an oral presentation. Outstanding contributions will be highlighted on computer.org.
- Abstract Submission: Feb 15, 2024
- Author Notification: March 18, 2024
- Final Submission: May 1, 2024