Date: May 29, 2020
Location: Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The ANSYS Electronics Business Unit (EBU) is seeking a software engineer with knowledge of technical/scientific computing concepts to join our signal integrity team based in Canonsburg, PA. The focus of this team is the development of electromagnetic, thermal and circuit simulation pre- and post-processing user-interface, 3D visualization and computational geometry modules. The successful candidate will design, implement and maintain various desktop applications in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment. He/she will also be responsible for software user experience analysis and the validation of complex signal integrity simulation flows.
- Perform software development activities including design, implementation, maintenance, testing, and documentation
- Understand product requirements, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues
- Investigate problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions
- Employ best software practices
- Perform bug verification and release testing
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years of professional experience
- Significant software development experience using C++ or related language
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design
- Knowledge of computational geometry and computer graphics
- Familiarity with electromagnetic, circuit or system simulation
- Familiarity with electronic design automation systems and practices
- Experience developing and debugging user interface code on Windows and/or Linux
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.