Date: May 29, 2020
Location: Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Sales Enablement Specialist will report directly to the Director of Global Sales Enablement, managing the day to day administration of ANSYS sales enablement applications like: Seismic, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, etc. This role will specialize in acting as the point of contact for users within the company who have questions on a certain area of these enablement applications. This role will also organize physical and virtual training activities for both new hire onboarding and continued sales training of existing staff.
- Work closely with the Director to define the strategy and implement process improvements
- Manage Sales Enablement tools and processes for third-party tools Seismic, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce.
- Develop and track appropriate usage KPIs to ensure sales teams are aligned and achieving goals.
- Improve and track training completion rates, identify ways to optimize.
- Assign onboarding training assignment to new sales team members.
- Organize the schedule and logistics of new hire training sessions as well as continued training of existing staff.
- 1 year experience in a sales, sales enablement or marketing role.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and results driven
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others not under direct supervision
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently
- Knowledge of training tools and software
- 3 years experience in a sales, sales enablement or marketing role.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively and transmits information accurately and understandably. Effectively presents and explains product information to high-level management personnel at target companies and is able to skillfully adapt presentation style as needed.
- Establish and maintain credibility with the internal sales team.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.