Date: May 28, 2020
Location: Paris, FR, 78180 Lyon, FR, 69001
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Sales & Order Operations Specialist II is an integral member of the team, responsible for managing the end to end process for renewal and new sales, performing duties for department managers, partnering with an assigned team of account managers to support sales cycle and business objectives, and acts as primary point of contact for internal and external customers. Requires knowledge and accurate execution of company policies and procedures.
- Sales Cycle and Related Workflow Responsibilities
- Preparation of Quotation proposals, legal forms, and licensing requests. Reviews quotations for completeness and in accordance with GAAP, accuracy and adherence to company policy for new and renewal sales efforts
- Partnering with an assigned group of Account managers, prepare, review, process and expedite sales orders and related workflow and services
- Act as the primary contact for ANSYS customer needs; responding to questions on order status, account issues; license configuration etc. for all new and renewal software orders.
- Administers all renewal opportunities within the CRM; including revenue reconciliation activities; creating sales queries/reports to track opportunities, following up with customers and maintaining an accurate renewal forecast within the CRM.
- Involve appropriate customers and internal groups (Account Managers, inside sales, Legal, Business Operations etc.) to assure timely submission and processing of revenue
- Research and understand historical accounts, product order history, discounting and/or special pricing situations to help with quote proposal generation as needed
- Performs audit of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures
- Analyze outgoing and incoming paperwork such as purchase orders and license contracts for compliance and accuracy, determine and administer revenue and support ANSYS, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer splits if required, ensure all internal approvals are secured. Verifies order entry for completeness. Request and provide peer reviews to ensure accuracy
- Meet regularly with account managers to review opportunities and plan for end of quarter activity; meet with direct Supervisor or Manager to review objectives.
- Coordinate with technical staff to resolve Customer Portal access problems & license installation issues
- Support account administration activities including completion of supplier Corporate Data forms, prepare and distribute License and ASC changes, Name change form, Transfers and Assignments including securing required approvals and submit required paperwork to Business Operations.
- In accordance with current policies, create temporary and evaluation license keys appropriate for distribution to prospects and customers.
- Provide support for reconciling actual revenues to forecast and plan as well as helping new Account Managers with training on the proper paperwork and protocol for sales order processing
- Involvement in CRM Data maintenance and administration
- Update existing CRM records with current information, which may include updating pricing and products for existing renewal opportunities, removing duplicate entries, account reassignments, logging notes, or other activities as directed
- Project Management – Subject Matter Expert
- Designated Go To on the team for a specific topic(s) for new and existing Sales & Order Operations staff
- Own/Manage a topic by expanding knowledge base in a designated area, train new and existing Sales & Order Operations staff; create and maintain training materials, develop and/or enhance presentation skills, suggest improvements to current reference materials
- Prerequisite: must have participated in New Employee Onboarding
- Apply sense of urgency, independence in problem solving, knowing where to find information, who to involve, how to apply Sales policies, creation of complex quotations and order scenarios with minimal supervision
- Strong teamwork and communication skills required. Ability to work with all internal departments in a professional manner
- May also perform other duties as assigned by the direct manager or other management staff.
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate degree in business or accounting (two year program) or related field with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales operations, sales support, finance or legal support role, in a corporate setting. Bachelor’s degree desirable
- At least 1 year of sales order processing experience
- Extended hours required at end of quarter
- Strong teamwork and customer service oriented
- Highly motivated and results driven; copes effectively with complexity and change
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships
- Demonstrates good judgement in problem solving and issue escalation
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Working knowledge of CRM and knowledge of Quote to Cash scenarios including Quotation preparation
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Working knowledge of presentation and spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.