- This event has passed.
Webinar: From Manufacturing to Recycling: Benefits and Use Cases of XRF along the Battery Values Chain
Rapid and accurate elemental analysis is essential in several steps along the battery value chain: Battery manufacturers must ensure high-quality raw materials are used to enable cost-efficient production of high-performance cells. Intermediate products like dried hydroxide precursors must be checked for Ni:Mn:Co ratio and contamination levels. During battery recycling, elemental analysis of black mass is used for process monitoring and to determine the value per ton. For these and related analytical tasks, X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) spectrometry is often the optimal solution.
Want to learn more? Register now for your preferred time slot!
In this live online seminar our experts will explain what XRF can do for you! In two lab sessions, we will show how to operate our spectrometers and provide valuable tips and tricks. Our experts will answer your questions during our Q&A session.
Which Applications will be covered?
- Different Li-Battery Types: NMC, NCA, LFP
- Raw Material Identification (ID) and Quality Control (QC)
- Analysis of Sulfate and Phosphate Salts, Solutions, and Mixtures
- Analysis of Graphite, Copper Foil, Aluminum Foil
- Analysis of Cathode Active Material (CAM)
- Analysis of (NMC) Hydroxide Precursor
- Analysis of Calcinated Li-NMC-Oxide
- Black Mass Analysis during Battery Recycling
- and more …
Agenda (60 min)
- Introduction to XRF
- Applications during the Upstream Process
- Lab Session 1: Fast & Easy Sample Preparation
- Applications during the Battery Recycling
- Lab Session 2: How to Run a Sample?
- Q&A Session with our Experts