- This event has passed.
How to Optimize Performance of Electric Machines
June 9, 2021
Optimization is a vital part in the design of high-performance electric machines. A variety of applications with different performance requirements may be improved by selecting optimum geometry dimensions, material properties and excitations. This requires powerful tools to reduce the optimization time and shorten time to market for electric machines.
June 09, 2021
11 AM EDT / 4 PM BST / 8:30 PM IST
About this Webinar
This webinar spotlights how to optimize electrical machine performance using Ansys tools. We’ll illustrate how to define design variables for optimum performance of the machine either as a single physics or multiphysics problem.
- Understand key challenges of electric machine optimization.
- Learn how to design electric machines for torque maximization while minimizing the torque ripple.
- Explore efficiency optimization of electric machines.
- Receive tips on optimizing for noise, vibration and harshness (NVH)
- Learn about efficiency map generation for permanent magnet machines using Ansys optiSLang and Ansys Maxwell
Speaker: Arash Hassanpour
Who should attend and why:
Anybody working with electric motors because it teaches you how to do their job faster and better.