- This event has passed.
Enhance Your Layout Productivity Using Schematic Driven Layout (SDL)
June 10, 2021
This webinar will provide an overview of how to take a schematic from S-Edit and push your netlist directly to L-Edit using Schematic Driven Layout (SDL). We will also cover productivity features in L-Edit that will allow the layout designer to quickly arrange instances and draw and verify routing connections based upon the connectivity that is transmitted using SDL.
What you will learn:
- Pushing a schematic netlist from S-Edit to L-Edit
- Using flylines in L-Edit
- Manual assisted routing in L-Edit
- Using the SDL Navigator in L-Edit
- Checking connectivity in L-Edit on routed nets
- Syncronization between S-Edit and L-Edit
- ECO indications
Who should attend:
- Analog IC layout engineers
- Layout managers
Meet the speakers