- This event has passed.
Future Multi-Domain Defence, Civil and Space Platforms
July 6 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We’ll address the challenges of an integrated approach to air, space, maritime, and land systems now and in the future.
This 1-day event brings together professionals from civil and defence sectors in aerospace, maritime, and space along with Ansys experts and specialist partners, clients, and systems integrators, who will present best-in-class approaches to meeting the ever-increasing demands of future multi-domain platforms, critical infrastructure, and threat mitigation.
July 6, 2023
9 AM – 5 PM BST
Aerospace Bristol, UK
Type of Event:
Focusing on next generation integrated air, land, maritime and space requirements, this summit addresses the multi-domain challenges from the lowest level of engineering design through systems, advanced communications, multi-domain platforms and full mission planning, taking into account potential threats and scenarios that can only be simulated.
This 1-day event brings together professionals from civil and defence sectors in aerospace, maritime and space along with Ansys experts and specialist partners, clients and systems integrators, who will present best in class approaches to meeting the ever-increasing demands of future multi-domain platforms, critical infrastructure and threat mitigation.
We will discuss an integrated approach to the following challenges:
- Addressing the challenges of new space including mission analysis and design, flight dynamics for large constellations, space situational awareness, and subsystem modelling utilizing high-fidelity design tools.
- Streamlining the design and operations of complex next-generation air systems including intelligent UAV swarms and 6th generation challenges such as multi-disciplinary analysis and optimization.
- How model based system engineering and multi-discipline platform simulation is the enabler for success from initial concept to through-life support for multi-vendor, international programmes.
- How a digital twin strategy increases long term effectiveness by optimising resilience, improving robustness and controlling entire system lifecycle costs.
- Highly efficient processes for development, test and integration of critical embedded software and HMI’s to the highest levels of certification.
- Addressing functional safety, cybersecurity and safety standards, using a model based integrated approach, covering failure mode effect analysis, fault tree analysis, threat analysis and risk assessment.
- Addressing the challenges raised by the introduction of autonomy and AI in mission-driven and safety-critical aerospace and defence applications.
Who should attend
Any organisation involved in the strategy, design, development and support of next generation air, land, maritime and space systems. We welcome directors, managers, engineering design and operations specialists seeking to address the challenges mentioned above.Share this post via: