- This event has passed.
Asia Pacific TCAD Seminar 2023: Korea
November 10 @ 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Nov 10 – Korea (Seoul)
Nov 14 – Taiwan (Hsinchu)
Nov 16 – Japan (Tokyo)
TCAD Seminar 2023
Join our TCAD Seminar to learn about the application of Synopsys TCAD solutions to accelerate the research, development, and optimization of semiconductor technologies. The seminar tracks cover all major semiconductor technologies, from advanced logic and memory to analog, power electronics and optoelectronics. The solutions presented in this seminar are based on:
- Industry-standard Sentaurus TCAD, Sentaurus Calibration Workbench, and Sentaurus Process Explorer tools
- TCAD integrated into simulation flows that often also include the QuantumATK platform for atomic-scale materials modeling
- TCAD-to-SPICE extraction for links into circuit simulation
- Design Technology Co-Optimization (DTCO)
Who Should Attend?
TCAD engineers, technology development engineers, DTCO technologists, device and process engineers and managers who work in technology development and want to learn the latest techniques for using Synopsys TCAD products.
What You Will Learn
The purpose of this seminar is to communicate the latest enhancements in the Synopsys’ TCAD products and their application to the development of state-of-the-art semiconductor technologies. Our aim is to equip attendees with practical techniques to explore new device concepts and to optimize processes to improve device performance and manufacturability. Key topics include solution oriented TCAD simulation flows, materials modeling, calibration methodologies and model selection, 3D process emulation, variability analysis and DTCO of logic, memory, RF, and power electronics.
- Industry Expert Invited Talks
- TCAD Overview
- Materials Modeling & Simulation
- Advanced Process and Device
- Calibration & Integration