TSMC has been investing in the fabless semiconductor ecosystem for 25+ years and that is why they are the #1 foundry and lead this industry (my opinion). I’m a big fan of joint webinars. Not only is it collaboration open to the masses, it is a close collaboration between the two sponsoring companies. Having worked on the TSMC AMS reference flows for the past four years I can tell you that these webinars are definitely worth your time.
Enhance your expertise with two new webinars from TSMC and Cadence!
Addressing Layout-Dependent Effects: At 9am and 6:30pm PDT on April 25, Manoj Chacko and Bala Kasthuri of Cadence and Jason Chen from TSMC will present, “Variation-Aware Design: Detecting and Fixing Layout-Dependent Effects Using the Cadence® Virtuoso® Platform, Part II, a sequel to Variation-Aware Design, Part I. You’ll learn about:
- The solutions jointly developed by Cadence and TSMC, to provide a complete layout-dependent effect (LDE) flow for circuit and layout designers working at 28nm and below
- When, why, and how you should incorporate TSMC’s LDE-API with Cadence Virtuoso tools into an analog, custom, or mixed-signal design flow to achieve the most efficient design cycle time
Register Now: https://www.secure-register.net/cadence/TSMC_Q2_2013
Managing Design Complexity at 20nm: At 9am and 6:30pm PDT on May 23, Rahul Deokar and John Stabenow of Cadence and Jason Chen from TSMC will present, “20nm Design Methodology: A Completely Validated Solution for Designing to the TSMC 20nm Process Using Cadence Encounter®, Virtuoso, and Signoff tools.” You’ll learn about:
- The TSMC-Cadence solutions in the TSMC 20nm Reference Flow, tools certification, and Cadence tools and methodology to enable 20nm design with double patterning technology (DPT)-aware capabilities, to reduce design complexities and deliver required accuracy
- How in-design DPT and design rule checking (DRC) can improve your productivity
- How both colored and colorless methodologies are supported, and data is efficiently managed in front-to-back design flows
- How local interconnect layers, SAMEMASK rules, and automated odd-cycle loop prevention are supported
- How mask-shift modeling with multi-value SPEF is supported for extraction, power, and timing signoff
Register today: https://www.secure-register.net/cadence/TSMC_Q2_2013
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today’s integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
lang: en_USShare this post via: