Transforming the Way People Design Next-Generation Systems
Cadence is the only company that provides the expertise and tools, IP, and hardware required for the entire electronics design chain, from chip design to chip packaging to boards and to systems. We enable electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create innovative products that transform the way people live, work, and play. Our products are used in mobile, consumer, cloud datacenter, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments.
Our Intelligent System Design strategy guides everything we do, from our product line-up to the expertise and services we offer our customers and the partnerships we develop with other industry leaders. We believe that giving our customers a systems-level perspective throughout the design cycle pays off in faster and better design, shorter verification cycles, software that works with the hardware, and new product leadership.
Our product lines include:
- Industry leading EDA (electronic design automation) tools designers use to develop custom, analog, RF and mixed-signal chip designs
- Innovative, next-generation EDA tools to improve productivity and speed the design of the digital portions of the chips
- An IP portfolio that includes pre-designed and configurable blocks that can be integrated quickly into new chip designs
- Automated packaging tools to manage complexity and performance requirements
- Leading PCB layout and routing technologies that help designers with everything from simple electrical analysis to multi-board signal simulations
- A comprehensive suite of verification tools and hardware to verify the chip, package, board, and system designs.
We pride ourselves on creating and sustaining a company culture, “One Cadence—One Team”, that drives market- and industry-leading innovation and business success. Cadence is recognized as a Great Place to Work around the world, including as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For” over the last three years. The Great Place to Work lists are based on employee ratings of different aspects of their workplace culture, including the level of trust they feel toward company leaders, the pride they take in their jobs, and the camaraderie they experience with co-workers.
- Automotive Solutions
- Advanced Node Solutions
- Mixed-Signal Solutions
- Low-Power Solutions
- Latest News Releases
- Breakfast Bytes Blog
- All Blogs
- News Contacts
- Event Schedule
- Past Events
- CDNLive Around the World
Share this post via:
There are no comments yet.
You must register or log in to view/post comments.