Date: Feb 19, 2020
Location: Toulouse, FR, 31100 Villeneuve Loubet, FR, 6270
ANSYS is looking for a skilled and highly motivated Java and C++ developer to join the team of the Graphical User Interface experts of the SCADE development team. He will contribute to the success of our embedded software solutions for Avionics.
The position is located at the ANSYS Research and Development office in Toulouse, France (31) or in Villeneuve-Loubet , France (06).
The objective is to continuously enrich ANSYS products to fit customers’ needs in the challenging domain of Avionics.
As a member of the R&D team you will be in charge to develop new features for the SCADE Avionics products and bring your development experience to contribute to the existing features improvements.
You regularly interact with product management, test and user documentation teams.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Java, C and C++ programming
- You are a graduate from an Engineering School or university and have a Master degree
- You have a demonstrated experience in software engineering
- You love programming
- Java programming with Eclipse environment and EMF Framework
- Python programming would be appreciated
- Knowledge in code generation, user interface design, synchronous language (ex SCADE or Lustre), ARINC 661 standard is very appreciated as well as varied technologies
- Your autonomous, curiosity, team spirit and adaptability skills will be strong assets to succeed in your assignments.
- As the position is embedded in an international context, a good English level, is necessary
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.