Date: Feb 19, 2020
Location: Toulouse, FR, 31100 Villeneuve Loubet, FR, 6270 Paris, FR, 78180
ANSYS is seeking a highly motivated individual with experience and interest in tools, methodologies & processes for Model Based Development of critical embedded software, with a focus in automotive applications for the vehicle of the future: automated driving, battery management system, and electric power train.
The consultant is a member of a worldwide expert team, within the ANSYS SCADE product development team. This position is in charge of providing technical and process-oriented expertise on embedded software solutions for successful adoption and deployment of ANSYS SCADE products.
The job involves travelling worldwide to customers to deliver presentations and workshops.
- Provide expertise on Model Based Development (MBD) methodologies and ISO 26262 processes using SCADE Tools to customers and our technical teams in pre-sales and deployment phases for automotive embedded software
- Support customers to secure ISO 26262 certification audits
- Participate to the extensions of our Model Based Development (MBD) methodologies for ISO 26262 certified flows using SCADE tools
- Works closely with the product development teams to provide a solution with the best support of ISO 26262 activities
- Manage and disseminate knowledge and expertise within the company (to pre-sales, development and product management teams)
- Is an integral player in building a strong, cohesive ANSYS and customer teams capable of successfully completing and certifying complex automotive software projects
- Participate to the development of SBU solutions sales in close relationship with the Safety team, the Sales Teams and the Product Management Teams
- Participate in the investigation of new topics of interest (AI for automated driving, system engineering process, requirements engineering)
MID TERM RESPONSIBILITIES
Methodologies and processes for other domains like railways, nuclear, …
An ideal candidate should fulfill key requirements as given below:
- Master’s degree in software engineering
- Expert with model-based design methodologies for embedded software
- Expert of ISO 26262
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Self-driven and highly motivated team player
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in fluent English
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in methodology and processes to develop automotive embedded software compliant to ISO 26262
- Knowledge of certification standards as DO-178 or EN 50128 would be a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.