Date: May 25, 2020
Location: Munich, DE, 80331
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Autonomous vehicles will drive millions of kilometers in the virtual world before the first driverless cars hit the road. ANSYS is building the software toolchain to demonstrate safety in the virtual world prior to commercial deployment. We invite you to join the team that will enable this disruptive technology. You will engage in large-scale software development activities while interacting with colleagues in small crossfunctional teams. The Large-Scale Scrum working model insures effective collaboration. You are comfortable with software best-practices, Git, Linux, continuous integration and continuous testing. Your code is clean, readable and well documented. As a skilled software expert your colleagues will rely on you to address common challenges as you deploy reliable, robust software to enable the autonomous revolution.
- Work in an agile environment to develop the next-generation driving simulation tools that will insure effective exploitation of massive amounts of test data for the development of automated driving technology.
- Collaborate to make the team contribution greater than the sum of the individual contributors.
- Participate in scrum meetings. Interact constructively with colleagues, providing constructive feedback and insight to support team goals.
- Propose and implement novel solutions, think “outside the box” and let your ideas be known.
- Have fun.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, robotics or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience developing Commercial Software
- Experience developing software for driving simulation or robotics.
- Proficiency in C++, C#
- Experience with traffic and/or dynamic vehicle simulation.
- Understanding of software architecture.
- Understanding of distributed software architecture.
- Experience working with geoinformation systems and high-resolution mapping data.
- Experience with Physics simulation (Electromagnetics, Optics, Acoustics, Mechanics) is a plus.
- ROS or ADTF skills are a plus.
- Experience with automotive standards for automated driving simulation (OpenDrive, OpenScenario, OSI)
- Experience in parallel programming.
- Understanding of data models and architecture in distributed architectures.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.