Date: May 28, 2020
Location: Paris, FR, 78180 Villeneuve Loubet, FR, 6270 Darmstadt, DE, 64283 Valbonne, FR, 6560 Munich, DE, 80331
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Product Sales Specialist Europe is primarily responsible for supporting the sales and above average company growth targets as an Overlay with Semiconductor focused Solutions.
Assigned Territory as Overlay and on target customers are enterprise and strategic accounts.
The successful Overlay Account Manager must understand customer environment, the customer’s customer/eco-system, customer’s business priorities, customer’s business challenges to align the ANSYS Semiconductor solution that generates a measurable and impactful business outcome for the customer. The Product Sales Specialist must gain executive level sponsorship (with customer and inside of ANSYS), purchase commitment and manage the ongoing business relationship with the customer.
Build strategic relationships at the CXO/VP/Director level in close collaboration with ANSYS direct sales team and Channel Partners while engaging within divisional or departmental groups to develop new business opportunities Identify the needs of the customer, build value and develop a business case/ROI to justify investment in the proposed solution Close sales of ANSYS Seminconductors software and services in close collaboration and support to / with the ANSYS direct and indirect sales teams, driving successful contract negotiations where required Develop, and regularly update territory and account plans designed to assist with the achievement of sales targets and company objectives.
Build prospect pipeline and accurately forecast sales; meet and exceed sales quota, meet regularly with customers and prospects in the territory Capture accurate and complete information in the Customer Relationship Management Build a long-term global account plan, with buy-in from senior levels of ANSYS organization Monitors customer satisfaction and communicate customer concerns to account team, sales management, Development and to others who serve the customer; communicate ANSYS commitment to the customer and manage customer expectations Collaborates globally with account teams, product specialists, other functions within ANSYS, remote (direct/indirect) sites, and business partners to ensure a synergistic, companywide approach to the account Remains knowledgeable and keeps abreast of ANSYS new and existing products/services
- Create and drive engagements with the semiconductor / high tech / electronics market segments across the Europe and cross functional with other Ansys Departments
- Strategic planning on a broad basis with relevant sales teams
- Specific and direct involvement on key identified targets, from concept to closure
- Develops approach and business case (including required investments) to deliver sustainable growth
- Creates productive collaboration between global ANSYS teams supporting the account(s)
- Identify, create and execute on key strategic Initiatives and enable the Sales Team to execute
- Create programs to support upselling opportunities in the Installed Base
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with five years of sales management experience or large relationships
- Strategic thinker who can translate industry knowledge / problems into a clearly defined opportunity for the company and plan to execute against it.
- Excellent leadership skills to successfully collaborate with and lead a cross-functional team (including Enterprise Account Managers, Technical Account Managers, Application Engineers, Technical Support) in a matrixed environment
- Ability to form relationships and work collaborative across a globally diverse account
- Business and financial acumen with the ability to close a deal
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50%
- MBA a plus
- Experience in technology and enterprise software sales
- Demonstrated understanding of PLM or engineering simulation space
- Demonstrated ability to influence indirect team members toward a common goal
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.