Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?threads/arthur-hanson-did-you-see-this-one-coming.18590/
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Arthur Hanson - Did you see this one coming?

Chips have been put in a variety of foods, animals and other objects for ID purposes for years. Many people have their pets chipped and it has aided in the recovery of many beloved pets. It has also been used in farm animals for years among a myriad of uses for ID of just about anything.

Chips have been put in a variety of foods, animals and other objects for ID purposes for years. Many people have their pets chipped and it has aided in the recovery of many beloved pets. It has also been used in farm animals for years among a myriad of uses for ID of just about anything.

"The Journal reported the chips cannot be read remotely or used to track someone should they ingest it."

Now I'm worry about if some organizations intentionally put chips in the food that can be used to track people's movement.

"The Journal reported the chips cannot be read remotely or used to track someone should they ingest it."

Now I'm worry about if some organizations intentionally put chips in the food that can be used to track people's movement.
Tracking is all about transmitter power within such a device, similar to RFID's used in fabs (cassettes & FOUPS) since the '90s. If the ID-tag reader is physically nearby, data can be transmitted. But, unless such a "swallowed RFID tag" can anonymously Bluetooth to your mobile device, I think we are safe.

Back