Array
(
    [content] => 
    [params] => Array
        (
            [0] => /forum/index.php?search/242153/&t=thread&c[content]=thread&c[users]=milesgehm&o=date
        )

[addOns] => Array
        (
            [DL6/MLTP] => 13
            [Hampel/TimeZoneDebug] => 1000070
            [SV/ChangePostDate] => 2010200
            [SemiWiki/Newsletter] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/WPMenu] => 1000010
            [SemiWiki/XPressExtend] => 1000010
            [ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Search results

1. M

Fusion needed for AI

Sam Altman saying stuff Altman himself has invested hundreds of millions in fusion and in recent interviews has suggested the futuristic technology, widely seen as the holy grail of clean energy, will eventually provide the enormous amounts of power demanded by next-gen AI. “There’s no way to...
  2. M

SPIE 2024

I'm not attending, but reading Chris Mack's blog about it. This caught my attention. "Gurpreet Singh of Intel described the use of DSA rectification combined with EUV to print 21 nm and 18 nm pitch patterns using what is called self-aligned litho-etch-litho-etch (SALELE, pronounced...
  3. M

70% of European automobile components traverse Red Sea

Bigger number than I would have guessed: Houthi attacks on vessels in the Red Sea have triggered alarms over trade disruptions, prompting several major international shipping heavyweights to send ships around the Cape of Good Hope. The repercussions are already manifesting in the European...
  4. M

$999,999 salary

This is listed in the LinkedIn job postings for 3 positions at Intel -TD Vice President & General Manager, Foundational IP Group -Vice President of Global Operations -Vice President, Data Center and AI, General Manager; Data Center AI Software and Solutions Caught my eye.
Back