[ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

SPIE 2024

milesgehm

I'm not attending, but reading Chris Mack's blog about it. This caught my attention.

"Gurpreet Singh of Intel described the use of DSA rectification combined with EUV to print 21 nm and 18 nm pitch patterns using what is called self-aligned litho-etch-litho-etch (SALELE, pronounced “sah-lee-lee”). He has been promoting this approach for a few years now, and this year including yield and electrical resistance data for the metal layer it was used on. Compared to EUV-only patterning, the DSA approach produced extremely better yield and performance at the 18 nm pitch (and was easier to control at the 21 nm pitch)"

I'm not attending, but reading Chris Mack's blog about it. This caught my attention.

"Gurpreet Singh of Intel described the use of DSA rectification combined with EUV to print 21 nm and 18 nm pitch patterns using what is called self-aligned litho-etch-litho-etch (SALELE, pronounced “sah-lee-lee”). He has been promoting this approach for a few years now, and this year including yield and electrical resistance data for the metal layer it was used on. Compared to EUV-only patterning, the DSA approach produced extremely better yield and performance at the 18 nm pitch (and was easier to control at the 21 nm pitch)"
The presentation material is available in Chris Mack's company website.
1709163760314.png

3 out of 64 images exhibited bridging for EUV flow for the 36 nm pitch EUV core litho? That is pretty serious. How can EUV be anything other than an academic exercise presently?

Back