- To process high quality wafers by operating a variety of equipment.
- Responsible for the daily production activities such as wafer handling and operating a variety of equipment
- Perform machine setups.
- Perform test wafer management tasks.
- Understand & monitor capacity/target of equipment being operated.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards in the production area and ensure good safety practices are followed.
- Identify potential work hazards & work with Mfg Technician/AE Mfg Ops/Engineer Mfg Ops on identifying potential solutions.
- Follow strict compliance to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience in semiconductor/manufacturing industry preferred. On-the –job-training will be provided
- Able to perform 12-hour rotating/permanent shift.
- Team player.
- Able to work in a clean room environment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.