Summary of Role:
The primary role is to work closely with members of the customer service team and customer service managers to support customers. Coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Maintain customer master and item master details in Oracle and SFDC.
- Data cleansing activities in SFDC & Oracle
- Review the customer service procedures and create workflows and update training documents
- Manages the customer’s orders in Oracle. Enter customer specific information in Oracle, which may include purchase orders, pricing, quote, and ship methods used.
- Follow up with the customers in a proactive manner on the purchase orders based on the analysis.
- Interface with Fab Planners in US or overseas by e-mail correspondence or conference calls to resolve customer, and Fab related issues.
- Interface with Account Managers, Engineering and Finance, and forward applicable information to the Fabs in resolving customer issues.
- Answer, or assist in obtaining answers to internal staff’s questions with regard to customer specifics.
- Resolve production scheduling, shipping or invoicing problems; determine validity of RMA claims and schedule rework resources.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
Education: Bachelor’s degree/ Pursuing a degree
Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
- Excellent CRM skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to multi-task and provide support to multiple team members
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Finance background is a plus.
- Knowledge in Oracle Database a plus.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Exercises mature judgment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.