Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from Silicon to Software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
This position is supporting our Software Integrity Group. Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. With a combination of industry-leading tools, services, and expertise, only Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle. For more information, go to www.synopsys.com/software.
We are seeking a creative, energetic, and eager intern interested in driving marketing and sales success. Candidate has what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The position is based in our Burlington, MA office location. Self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills are invited to apply.
Responsibilities opportunities to learn include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting general marketing projects
- Marketing operations responsibilities, including list uploads, data cleansing and lead assignment
- Assisting with data quality in Salesforce.com
- Creating and maintaining customized reports and dashboards
- Helping to build automated emails, reporting, and targeted segmentation
- Various data analysis projects to inform business decisions
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelors program studying marketing, business, communications, sales or related field
- Knowledge of Excel; experience of Salesforce a plus
- Creative problem solver
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet various deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.