Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from Silicon to Software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
As an intern, you will be working with Synopsys Network Team to improve monitoring through automation and data aggregation
- Configuring infrastructure (Cisco ACI, PAN FWs) to ensure proper monitoring of critical events
- Configuration standardization of infrastructure
- Monitoring source clean up (Solarwinds, NetMRI, LiveAction, LAN Sweeper) to ensure accuracy of data sources
- Data will ultimately be used towards automation for customer facing portals and dashboards.
- Experience with TCP/IP, WAN/LAN, QoS, VTP/VLANs, NW Security (IPSec Tunnels), routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, etc.)
- Experience with managing computer networks
- Basic proficiency in UNIX and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Ability to pick up new concepts around network design and management
- Knowledge or working Experience with the use and implementation of enterprise monitoring and management frameworks, such as SolarWinds, NetMRI, LAN Sweeper, etc.
- Knowledge of Python a plus
– Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters pursuing Networking, CIS or Computer Science
Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender preference, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Covered Veteran in accordance with federal law. In addition, Synopsys complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Synopsys Inc. also provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with a disability in accordance with applicable laws.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.