Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from Silicon to Software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
What you will learn:
The Intern will be working with the Synopsys IT Core Infrastructure Team on the DDI (DNS/DHCP/IPAM) project, with following scope of work:
- Build automation and self-service processes for IP address management
- Work on integration of DDI and other IT infrastructure
- Sanitize and scavenge existing IP address database
The intern will also participate in other projects and assist with daily operations.
– Strong programming skills using language such as Python, and tools like Git
– Knowledgeable about REST APIs and web service development frameworks
– Proficient with databases & web servers
– Understanding of Linux operation systems and network protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
– The applicant should have strong self-learning, analytical and problem-solving skills and is passionate about Information Technology, with ability to work in a team environment.
– Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters Program pursuing Computer Science or CIS
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.