Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Currently we’re recruiting for our Summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available within our Sales & Services organization. More information on the specific role is included in this document.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Able to work from Livonia, MI without relocation assistance
- Able to work full-time over the summer, and part-time throughout the school year
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Sales & Services
Robotics and Automation Solution Team
The intern located in our Livonia, MI office location will support the Siemens Robotics and Automation Solutions Team on several virtual commissioning applications, working closely with Siemens pre-sales solution consultants in the Livonia office locations.
As an intern in this role, you will:
- Support Lawrence Technological University lab projects to be ready for customer hands-on workshops in robotics and automation.
- Support Siemens robotics and automation planning solutions, working collaboratively to create solution demonstrations and prove Siemens capabilities to create a digital twin of production
- Position Requirements:
- Studying for a Bachelor’s degree focused on engineering
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Some completed coursework in robotics and automation required
- Attention to detail, driven and self-motivated
- Eager to learn and willing to work on challenging tasks
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.