Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting interns for our spring and summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our internship program will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in software development, user experience, data management, and research & design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this document.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or first year masters student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without current or future need for sponsorship by the company
- Able to work as a full-time intern summer 2020
- Able to work in Cypress, CA without relocation assistance
- Ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Product Engineering Software
Program Management – Customer Champion
As an Application Engineer (AE) in our Program Management team, you will work in a pre and post production environment. The Customer Champion acts as liaisons between key customers and our NX Development teams in getting resolution to critical issues our customers are experiencing. This often involves working directly with very technical and experienced customers who have compressed timing requirements. You will have the opportunity to partner with senior customer champions who have the extensive background in various industries to:
- Assist in delivering critical fixes to key customers for testing/deployment into their production environments.
- Test the NX products in such a way as to best simulate the customer’s software and industry environment.
- Collaborate across interdisciplinary teams in a truly global environment.
- Contribute as a team member to the success of our customers
- Studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering, or a closely related field
- Experience in a CAD system is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Good problem-solving and decision making skills
- Capable of independent work as well as collaborative development
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.