Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking a highly skilled and motivated equipment/maintenance technician to be a part of the post fab manufacturing equipment technician team. The equipment/maintenance technician role is to sustain and run the fab floor with primary responsibility of resolving equipment and process issues. Technician position will be either a compressed week of 12-hour shifts or a 5 x 8 schedule in our 24/7 advanced manufacturing facility.
- Actively participate in continuous improvements processes, learning and skills development.
- Strong team member, able to work well with global team, train new team members as needed, and other duties as assigned.
- Perform all activities in safe and responsible manner, and support all environmental, health, safety, security requirements and programs.
- Education/ Experience- A qualified applicant must possess the following:
Minimum of 2 year technical /Associates degree in science, engineering, math, semiconductor manufacturing
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years of Semiconductor technical hands on work experience
- Ability to work on an 8 or 12-Hour shift schedule. Including working in a clean – room environment per semiconductor industry and Global Foundries protocol/requirements.
- Able to wear all required clean-room protective clothing and equipment throughout a 12 hour day (excluding breaks).
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a periodic basis through-out the shift.
- Able to perform work in a standing position for a 12 hour shift (excluding breaks).
- Language Fluency – Fluent in English Language – written & verbal
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.