We are Europe’s largest semiconductor manufacturing location, combining smart solutions with leading edge technologies in our Dresden Foundry – for our customers, for groundbreaking products and for a sustainable future. In addition to our existing manufacturing of 28nm semiconductor products, our new 22nm technology (22FDX) sets standards with regard to energy efficiency and performance. With our energy saving technology, we are targeting the growth markets of the future: the ‘Internet of Things’, including areas such as Industry 4.0, Wearables, Automotive, 5G and RF/mmWave.
The GLOBALFOUNDRIES PPF (Pre&Post Fab) Organization is seeking a highly motivated People Manager to lead our TOI (TapeOut Integration) team in the fab1 facility in Dresden, Germany. This is a position requiring daily interactions with Process Integration, Litho, FAEs (Field Application Engineering)… and other TOI teams worldwide. The team is a group of highly skilled engineers responsible for tasks associated with processing customer design through mask order, as well as providing essential data to fab and post-fab operations. This includes TapeOut Readiness Engineering, Proto Support, FRAME Definition, Program Management, and building / maintaining applications. This position offers career growth and learning opportunities through interactions with our Post Fab teams from Bump through Assembly and Test.
- Interact closely with direct reports to build upon their strengths and help them overcome challenges to achieve success.
- Create and maintain an environment of trust
- Work with TOI teams across fabs to converge on common tools and processes, leveraging resource across Global TOI to address fluctuating workload demands
- Interface with cross functional teams to ensure all dependencies and deliverables are met
- Understanding customer requirements and aligning with GLOBALFOUNDRIES capabilities
- Ensure high level of quality by implementing strict change control, risk management, and structured problem solving
- Education/Experience – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Discipline. Broad understanding of Semiconductor manufacturing. As part of an global team, proven teamwork skills are essential
- Multiple years of experience
- Good written and spoken English and German communication skills are required
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to network across all relevant areas of the business
- Demonstrated abilities with meeting deadlines and commitments
- Open and willing to potentially expand to a global footprint in the future
- MS/PhD in Engineering Discipline
- Previous management experience
- Previous experience with the TapeOut Process
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.