Job Description and Requirements
Intermediate Back-End Developer
About the Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. With a combination of industry-leading tools, services, and expertise, only Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle.
For more information, go to www.synopsys.com/software
We are looking for an experienced developer to help build the Synopsys Polaris Platform. You will work with a team of enthusiastic and active software engineers, building a platform to help customers get the most out Synopsys’ software quality and security products. You will have the ability to contribute to the growth of the business and to expand your knowledge and skills, working with the Software Integrity Group’s many products: static code analysis, fuzz testing, software composition analysis, penetration testing, among others.
- Creating RESTful web services, backed by databases to process and analyze large data sets.
- Building cloud based Microservices in Java
- Deliver high-quality software on schedule.
- Bachelor of Science /Computer Science/Software Engineering or an equivalent degree
- Expertise in Java development
- 5+ years of experience building commercial web services
- Ability to solve complex problems using efficient algorithms
- Strong understanding of performance and scalability issues in distributed services
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience with using PostgreSQL database for storing and queuing large sets of data
- Experience developing with NoSQL database technologies (e.g., Mongo, Event Store).
- Experience with other SQL databases and knowledge of object-relational mapping frameworks
- Experience in other languages such as C++, Go and Python
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.