Job Description and Requirements
Senior Back-End JAVA Developer
About the Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. With a combination of industry-leading tools, services, and expertise, only Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle.
For more information, go to www.synopsys.com/software
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to help build our cloud native Polaris Software Integrity Platform. You will work with a team of enthusiastic software engineers, using the latest cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes, to build a platform to help customers get the most out of Synopsys’ software quality and security products. Polaris uses a microservices architecture to deliver data at scale and you’ll have the opportunity to contribute at the ground level to the success of the platform and to expand your knowledge and skills in cloud native software engineering.
This position requires expertise in Java and experience building enterprise web applications or cloud-based applications. Your work will involve creating RESTful web services, backed by various databases to process and query large data sets. Strong communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a collaborative team are necessary. This position carries the commitment to consistently deliver high-quality software and requires the ability to balance delivering on schedule with a passion to build great products.
- Creating RESTful web services, backed by databases to process and analyze large data sets.
- Building cloud based Microservices in Java
- Deliver high-quality software on schedule.
- Bachelor of Science Computer Science/Software Engineering or an equivalent degree
- 10+ years of experience building commercial web services
- 8+ years of JAVA development experience
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience working with Restful services
- An understanding of performance and scalability issues in distributed services
- Experience with using SQL databases for storing and querying large sets of data
- Master of Science in Computer Science/Software Engineer or an equivalent graduate degree
- Experience with the Command Query Responsibility Segregation pattern
- Experience with the Event Sourcing pattern
- Proficiency developing with NoSQL database technologies (e.g., Mongo, Event Store)
- Experience in other languages such as C++, Go and Python
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.