Job Description and Requirements
Sr. Software Engineer/ Systems Administrator
About the Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. With a combination of industry-leading tools, services, and expertise, only Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle.
For more information, go to www.synopsys.com/software
Do you want to join a diverse team of problem solvers supporting modern development tools? We are looking for a solid Software Developer with systems experience to develop solutions and administer internal R&D tools in the Software Integrity Group at Synopsys. We can provide tools training for the right Software Developer.
- Develop and maintain automation and scripts written in Perl, Ruby, Bash and Ansible.
- Support worldwide internal customers.
- Support, maintain, and administer heterogeneous cluster of servers and virtual machines.
- Support and maintain our internal OpenStack cluster.
- Co-administer internal tools, including: JIRA, Confluence, Artifactory, compilers, SCMs, and more.
- Automate upgrades in staging and production environments.
- Troubleshoot and fix tool related issues; provide point of contact and interface with tool vendor when needed.
- Learning a new technology and owning it.
- 8+ years’ experience
- Demonstrated use and administration of Linux and Windows (other OSes a plus!)
- Ability to install software on any operating system.
- Experience installing and configuring software solution stacks used for web technologies including installing and configuring Apache server.
- Experience with VMware, OVirt, OpenStack and/or Cloud.
- Demonstrated software development experience with writing tools, scripts, and unit tests in one or more of the following languages: Ruby, Perl, Bash, or Python (You will be asked coding questions in your interview).
- BS in Computer Science or a solid demonstrate-able grasp of Computer Science concepts.
- Understanding of SSL and certificate management/deployment.
- Experience setting up and tuning Database servers (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle).
Jump to the head of the line by applying, then taking our 15 minute coding test: https://app.codility.com/public-link/Synopsys-SIG-DevServices-Tools-15-minute-coding-test/
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.