About Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. With a combination of industry-leading tools, services, and expertise, only Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle.
For more information, go to www.synopsys.com/software.
- Design and design and develop tooling necessary for delivering Enterprise Cloud-based Security Solutions.
- Be able to work with and customize available container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes and OpenShift Origin
- Research open source solutions for Monitoring (e.g. Prometheus), Secret Management (E.g, Hashicopt Vault), Secure Networking (Project Calico) and adopting them into the CloudOps tool chain
- Be able to develop strategies and automation necessary for Persistent volumes, High availability, Failover, load balancing, DNS, Secure Communication, Logging, Blue-Green deployments
- Play key role in architecting and building end-end Continuous Delivery pipeline that takes developer code committed to SCM to production (Glue all pieces together: Build Jobs (CI), blending in automated integration tests, Automates Deployment automation, Host and container security scanning)
- Work closely with and act as a Cloud/DevOps consultant for Development and QA teams.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years experience in Software Development and/or DevOps
- Multiple years of programming experience in Java, Python and/or Golang (GoLang or Python preferred)
- Proficient in Shell Scripting
- Strong knowledge in Operating Systems and Networks
- Experience with Docker, one or more orchestration systems like Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Openshift, Apache Mesos.
- Knowledge and experience one or more the following technologies: Prometheus, Istio, Jenkins, Hashicorp Vault, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, Vagrant, Terraform.
Education and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.