The Cadence Virtuoso platform powers all of the latest design innovations in consumer, mobile and enterprise electronics worldwide. We are looking for talented software engineers to join our team and create the world’s greatest automated custom layout flow. Custom layout flow includes constraint generation, placement, routing and fill. The field is ripe for innovation and you’ll have a great opportunity to make a difference by applying your creativity and problem-solving skills. The position is open to candidates at all levels, including new and recent grads. Strong understanding of software data structure and algorithms and proficiency in C/C++ are basic job requirements. An understanding of software design tools, including IDEs and debuggers, is required.
The job is located in San Jose, CA. Relocation assistance is available. B.S. or higher in computer science, engineering, physics, math or a related area is required.
- B.S. or M.S. in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms and databases.
- Demonstrated proficiency in C++, gdb debugging, and general software development skills
Nice to have
- Interest in analog or digital design
- Experience with GUI frameworks, such as Qt.
- Exposure to SQL databases.
- Scripting language skills in one of: Lisp/Skill, Python, Tcl.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix development.
- Exposure to build and version-control systems.
- Coursework in circuit analysis, signal processing, statistics.
- Exposure to the Cadence Virtuoso environment or other electronic design platforms.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.