- Responsible for the design, bring-up and sustain of hardware system platform.
- Continuously develop and apply technical domain expertise in Hardware Engineering. Maintain a strong, high level of competence in Electrical and/or Computer engineering to promote the incorporation of relevant technology into products and/or processes; and provide leadership and guidance to junior technical staff members.
- Establish and maintain Engineering Hardware standards, procedures, performance levels and documentation requirements. Propose and lead process improvement initiatives to drive breakthrough productivity and quality. Lead design reviews.
- Strong technical domain expertise in Electrical Engineering principles, concepts, and methods, and global standards compliance in order to work through technical issues of design integrity, manufacturability, and quality issues mitigation.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in developing board level hardware and systems
- Demonstrated leader in guiding junior HW engineers.
- Proven success in taking at least one system product from concept to production.
- Experience in high speed interface design
- Experience with schematic capture software
- Good communication especially in creation of plans and reports.
- Familiarity with volume manufacturing methods and processes is a plus.
- Ability to lead and contribute to cross-functional teams, demonstrate good interpersonal skills, be able to operate independently and multiplex your time between many diverse tasks.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.