Job Description and Requirements
About Software Integrity Group (SIG), Synopsys
Synopsys offers the most comprehensive portfolio of software security solutions in the market. We go beyond traditional testing services to help our clients identify, remediate, and prevent vulnerabilities in the applications that power their business. Our holistic approach to application security offers a balance of managed and professional services and products tailored to fit your specific needs. We don’t stop when the test is over. Our experts also provide remediation guidance, program design services, and training that empower you to build and maintain secure applications.
To find out more about SIG, Synopsys check out https://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity.html
In this position, you would be responsible for the design and implementation of new data processing, algorithms, and general backend development with Big Data processing in an agile development environment. Working closely with product management, quality engineers, and architects to expand the depth and breadth of Knowledge Base data processing and capabilities.
The ideal candidate has a Hadoop, SQL, Python programming background in a Linux environment, practices agile software development and is a strong verbal and interpersonal communicator with all levels and groups within an organization. Ability to coach junior engineers and execute against product requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Develop new scripts and data manipulation capabilities
- Own rhythmic processes to produce releases and updates
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Collaborate with other engineers to design and implement features
- Debug existing source code and enhance current feature sets
- 1+ years of Experience with Object Oriented Programming Language (Python preferred, Java also acceptable)
- 1+ years of Experience with scripting in Python or Bash
- 1+ years of experience with Relational Data store (SQL) and Big Data store (Hadoop)
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience working with large datasets
- aptitude in data-structures and algorithms
- Must have Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experience with some/all of the following is a plus: Postgres, Python, Django and JS frameworks.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement complex data workflows through good UI design.
Bachelor’s degree (BSCS or equivalent)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.