Job Description and Requirements
About the Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys helps organizations maximize security and quality in DevSecOps and throughout the software development life cycle.
Senior Software Engineer: Test Automation
Is software quality and security important to you? Synopsys is taking the lead in holding the software integrity flag up high. Help us make a difference! If you are a serious coder with a strong instinct for software testing, we want you to join our team.
The mission of the group is to develop and maintain a state-of-the-art automated software performance testing infrastructure and environment as well as develop new automated performance tests to ensure high software performance of the Synopsys Software Integrity Group products. The ideal candidate is someone driven by success and can work in a dynamic environment consisting of a cross-functional team. Passion for software performance testing and automation will be an essential quality clearly demonstrated by the successful candidate.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain automated test code written in a combination of Java, Ruby and Perl
- Plan and design automated performance tests to be executed against multiple applications in a CI/CD environment
- Integrate performance testing tools into existing test automation frameworks
- Work with other test automation teams to integrate their performance test code into the performance lab testing environment
- Support and maintain the automated testing infrastructure used in the Performance Lab
- Enhance and maintain the performance automated test results reporting web application consumed by the R&D team
You will need:
- 5+ years experience in software performance testing and automation
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Strong proficiency in Java or other Object Oriented programming languages such as C++/C#/Ruby/Python
- Significant experience developing automated integration tests and performance tests in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with load, stress, soak, spike testing of web or cloud applications is a significant asset
- Ruby on Rails development and database experience – especially Postgres, Oracle and SQL Server is a plus
- Demonstrated experience setting up and configuring Linux and Windows operating systems
- Comfortable working with the Linux command line to complete system configuration tasks
- Experience with Selenium, Squish, or other similar testing frameworks is a plus
- Proven to be deadline and results driven working in a high paced, independent working environment
- Strong English communicator (written and verbal)
Great Work Environment:
- High-powered laptop, dual external displays, etc.
- Modern, open concept office
- Snacks in the kitchen, games for break time
- Fantastic team
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.