Date: Feb 19, 2020
Location: Munich, DE, 80331
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Autonomous vehicles will drive millions of kilometers in the virtual world before the first driverless cars hit the road. ANSYS is building the software toolchain to demonstrate safety in the virtual world prior to commercial deployment. We invite you to join the team that will enable this disruptive technology. You will engage in large-scale software development activities while interacting with colleagues in small cross-functional teams. The Large-Scale Scrum working model ensures effective collaboration. You are comfortable with software best-practices, Git, Linux, continuous integration and continuous testing. Your code is clean, readable and well documented. As a skilled software expert your colleagues will rely on you to address common challenges as you deploy reliable, robust software to enable the autonomous revolution.
- Work in an agile environment to develop the next-generation data management and analysis tools that will ensure effective execution and management of driving scenarios and exploitation of massive amounts of test data for development of automated driving technology.
- Collaborate to make the team contribution greater than the sum of the individual contributors.
- Participate in scrum meetings. Interact constructively with colleagues, providing constructive feedback and insight to support team goals.
- Propose and implement novel solutions, think “outside the box” and let your ideas be known
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience developing commercial software
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in data mining, data analysis or machine learning
- Experience developing scalable services using object-oriented languages such as Java, Python, C++, Scala etc.
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, and distributed systems
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with numerical packages such as NumPy, pandas, SciPy etc.
- Experience with distributed data processing frameworks such as Spark, Flink, Dask etc.
- Experience with other big data tools such as Hadoop, Kafka, Airflow etc.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.