Date: Feb 19, 2020
Location: Munich, DE, 80331
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Autonomous vehicles will drive millions of kilometers in the virtual world before the first driverless cars hit the road. ANSYS is building the software toolchain to demonstrate safety in the virtual world prior to commercial deployment. We invite you to join the team that will enable this disruptive technology. You will engage in large-scale software development activities while interacting with colleagues in small cross-functional teams. The Large-Scale Scrum working model insures effective collaboration. You are comfortable with software best-practices, Git, Linux, continuous integration and continuous testing. Your code is clean, readable, reusable and well documented. As a skilled software expert, your colleagues will rely on you to address common challenges by deploying reliable and robust software designs to enable the autonomous revolution.
- Work in an agile environment to develop the next-generation driving simulation tools that will insure effective exploitation of massive amounts of test data for the development of automated driving technology.
- Participate in scrum meetings. Interact with colleagues, provide constructive feedback and insight to support teams goals.
- Work with architects of other development areas to sync all products roadmaps.
- Enforce global ANSYS architecture good practices and ensure cross team level-up by daily practicing hands on code development.
- Support teams by design decisions and develop scalable and robust architecture solutions. Ensure smart knowledges transfer leveraging materials & guidelines.
- Propose and implement state of the art architecture, think “outside the box” and let your ideas be known.
- Have fun.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, robotics or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience developing Commercial Software.
- Experience developing software for driving simulation or robotics.
- Expert understanding of data models and architecture in distributed architectures.
- Lead architect of at least one state of the art commercial software solution.
- Proficiency in C++.
- Experience with traffic and/or dynamic vehicle simulation is a plus
- Experience working with geoinformation systems and high-resolution mapping data.
- Experience with Physics simulation (Electromagnetics, Optics, Acoustics, Mechanics) is a plus.
- ROS or ADTF skills are a plus.
- Experience with automotive standards for automated driving simulation (OpenDrive, OpenScenario, OSI) will be appreciated
- Experience in parallel programming.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.