The FPGA Synthesis team at Synopsys is looking for a software developer. You are familiar with logic synthesis solutions targeting FPGA technologies from vendors such as Xilinx and Intel (Altera). You help design new features, flows, and enhancements to current features. You review requirements and write implementation specifications. You interact with the testing team, you help resolve customer issues, and you assist other developers in your team to produce quality software on schedule.
You contribute to the Synplify Premier and ProtoCompiler synthesis products, helping deliver superior quality of results (QoR), turnaround time, and hierarchical flows for large FPGA designs. Our customers are designing leading-edge implementation FPGAs as well as FPGAs for ASIC/SOC prototypes.
- BS in CS/EE with at least 4 years of relevant experience, MS with at least 2 years of relevant experience, or related Ph.D.
- Experience with logic synthesis, technology mapping, and timing analysis techniques for FPGAs or ASICs.
- Experience with commercial software development.
- Experience in development of software projects involving multiple developers.
- Experience developing software in C/C++, with a strong background in data structures and algorithm development.
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes is a plus. Experience with Scrum preferred.
- Knowledge of placement and routing techniques or FPGA hardware is a plus.
- Knowledge of clock transformation techniques (gated clocks) is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.