Date: May 27, 2020
Location: Waterloo, CA, N2J 4G8
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Ansys is transforming the way customers can access its simulation products, enabling them to try or buy products or services via a self-service online system. You will be on the forefront of this exciting transformation, working in a dynamic team of engineers and UX specialists, developing a full-stack e-commerce platform for end customers, using latest cloud technologies and modern CI/CD development practices.
- Complete tasks within a CI/CD development process. Contribute to planning and design meetings, perform implementation and maintenance of multiple product modules
- Perform complex bug verification, unit testing and release testing. Research and develop solutions to problems discovered by QA or product support
- Understand market and customer needs, and research new technologies or development tools to ensure that the product satisfies the requirements and performs well
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Strong C# skills, under Visual Studio IDE
- Experience developing and deploying web applications
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a geographically distributed team
- Passion for crafting robust and modular code
- 2 years of commercial software development experience
- MongoDB experience
- Microservices experience
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Docker and Azure
- Experience with RESTful APIs
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.