The responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Design, develop, test, deploy code to deliver critical system software milestones for next generation product. This may include:
- Development of new modules to support the new architecture.
- Improvement of existing code to support better performance/TAT with profiling driven methodology.
- Design and delivery of new features as they are requested by our critical customers.
- Help address the current product backlog of support requests, especially local customers
- Strong programming skill of C/C++ on Linux/Unix platform is must.
- MS with 5+ years experience or Doctor with 3+ years experience in Computer Science or relating area.
- Multiple thread programming experience is required.
- EDA software development experience or IC design/verification knowledge is a plus, especially on emulation/simulation.
- Strong desires to explore new technologies and bring innovations to the system
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of embedded programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python and data analysis packages is a plus.
- Database experience such as MySQL is a plus.
- Excellent English communication skill, both oral and written.
- A team player.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.