Date: May 26, 2020
Location: Darmstadt, DE, 64283
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Manager Accounting is responsible for the timely and accurate financial Reporting (USGAAP) of the entities in his/her sphere of responsibility at month- and quarter-end. He/she manages the team of Accountants and ensures the accuracy, timeliness and compliance of the daily accounting activities.
- Submission of ANSYS Germany GmbH´s USGAAP Reporting Files at month-end and quarter-end
- Responsibility for Managing the timely and accurate submission of the smaller entities´ USGAAP Reporting Files at period end
- Managing the team of accountants
- Responsibility for timely, accurate and compliant settlement of accounting tasks by their team
- Responsibility for the VAT reporting of the entities within the DACH region
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual capital and operating expense budgets
- Participation in external audits
- Maintenance of statutorily required documentation
- Participation in terms of corporate projects
- Certified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years experience in equivalent responsibility
- Experience in successfully managing a small team
- Excellent skills in written and verbal English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience with Oracle EBS and OBIEE reporting beneficial
- Experience of budgeting within a subsidiary beneficial
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.