The Cadence Voltus Power Signoff R&D team is looking for a talented software engineer who will be involved in research and development of state-of-the-art EDA tools for power integrity solutions. This position is responsible for researching, developing and supporting Voltus power grid simulation engine.
- Develop novel algorithms to improve runtime/capacity of Voltus simulation engine.
- Research and develop new capability to solve upcoming power signoff challenges
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Computer Engineering, or other closely related field
- MS with 3+ years or PhD with 1+ years of relevant industry experience
- In-depth understanding of power grid integrity modeling and simulation
- Strong numerical analysis background and C++ programming skills is required
- Good communication skills with a desire to learn and deliver
- Ability to complete high quality work on time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.