Website Mentor Graphics
Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking a multifaceted and motivated professional to join the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ business line to lead business development efforts for the Process Industry, specifically in the materials industry such as glass, cement and metallurgy.
Each team-member is responsible for leading the business strategy of our solution in their industry segment by providing industry insight which creates and captures value. This entails collaborating with the sales, marketing and product management teams, as well as senior management.
Key performance indicators for the position include revenue growth from the industry, and development and execution of a strategic business plan and steering the yearly sales & marketing campaigns to achieve growth targets.
The main responsibilities of the role split between business development and value creation. Collaborating effectively with a wide range of partners from Simulation & Test teams is crucial for success.
You will have the opportunity to visit and present to customers the material sub-industry (glass, steel and cement). Attending to dedicated events will allow you to develop your industry-specific knowledge, as well as, identify and quantify market opportunities, and how to realize them.
Training the sales team and guiding the application engineers in creating examples and validations. This will convert existing capabilities of STAR-CCM+ and associated tools to complete applications and solutions for the current and future challenges in the industry.
Do you want to have a say about the future of our Simcenter STAR-CCM+? Working with Product Management allows you to give input on industry needs in this area and collaborate on product roadmaps.
Required Skills and Experience
- A deep knowledge of and experience working in applying computational solutions (CFD, DEM, structural mechanics, system simulation), basic principles of physics & chemistry for glass, metallurgy, cement or similar process industry;
- Background in the use of simulation, such as 3D Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), 1D or systems simulation, Multiphysics simulation;
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics;
- Genuine interest or experience in a sales or business development role;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (English language) skills;
- Demonstrate strategic business planning experience (able to develop and drive long term business plans);
- Global travel up to 40% – approximately 20% within the US, 20% rest of the world.
We are part of an open, collaborative team, with a focus on excellence. If you are a forward-thinking professional with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of CFD software, join us and apply now!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Please note: candidates must have a Full Right to work in the location of this posting.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.