Website Siemens EDA
Company: SISW – Mentor
Job Title: Director Advanced Technical Deployment – MG – SISW – 211368
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Job Category: Technical Marketing
Lead/coordinate the effort in characterizing Calibre EUV and Inverse Lithography Technology solution capabilities and jointly defining the development directions with RnD and product engineers. Collaborate with sales team and technical support team in driving the adoption of Calibre EUV and ILT in worldwide leading IDMs and foundries.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- MS or Ph.D Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 12+ years of experiences in semiconductor industry with knowledge in EDA space.
- In-depth knowledge of EUV, ILT, Post-Tapeout Flow, RET, OPC and DFM tools strongly preferred
- Must have proven program management and sound customer interaction skills.
- Must have demonstrated success in effectively working within a highly matrix-ed environment in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to engage in a leadership role with customers and internal stakeholders to promote the deployment of new technology, processes, and platform solutions
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time with high quality.
- Be able to travel domestically or internationally as needed.
- Ability to establish connections and good working relationship with various groups inside targeted accounts.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.