Job Location: San Jose, California
Reporting to: Director, Field Technical Sales – Mainstream
- Drive growth by winning new designs in Logic and Specialty Technologies.
- Understand the competitive landscape and drive differentiated TSMC offerings.
- Fully understand customers’ products, roadmaps and technical needs.
- Build relationships and trust with customers.
- Own technical solution for customers.
- Champion the customers’ needs and drive multiple teams to develop competitive and creative technical solutions, while ensuring efficient use of TSMC’s resources.
- Develop Technical Sales strategies jointly with the account teams and sell TSMC’s values.
- Educate and train customers to enable them to efficiently create world class designs.
- Plan and prepare for customer meetings with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Ensure clear and accurate external and internal communication.
- Self-motivated with an innately curious personality and a passion to learn.
- Education: Bachelors’ or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 7+ years of related industry experience in digital or memory design
- Effective presenter and communicator with strong oral and written English abilities.
- Able to lead in-depth technical discussions, ask appropriate questions and be a good listener.
- Passionate about winning, owning and driving customer projects.
- Able to effectively position and present technology to different audiences.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.